Welcome to Mrs. Lyerly's Class Blog!


Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Catching Up!

It's hard to believe how quickly the days fly by! I seem to have less time each day to get things accomplished. Each night I chat with my mom and tell her that I need to add some more hours in my day. She's at the phase in her life that hours seem to drag along, so she just can't imagine why I want to add more hours. In our second grade classroom, we try to engage in interesting projects daily, however, we've been in "assessing mode" with our end of quarter and standardized assessment requirements. At any rate, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of my terrific second graders! Just taking a peek at their sweet little faces working together in learning tasks lets you see how a classroom is "the" place to be.
Days in Second Grade on PhotoPeach

No comments:

Post a Comment