Welcome to Mrs. Lyerly's Class Blog!


Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Arrivals and Departures

Christmas Holidays used to be quite simple at the Lyerly house. Four children were little, nestled all snug in their beds with a mommy and daddy close by. Time flew quickly and four little children were suddenly all grown up. Tonight I'm waiting restlessly for a flight to land. One daughter has been in the airport most of the day, as her flight was delayed. I was at school with my precious 22 occasionally checking messages for updates.
Thank goodness for Drew, who flew to NC for a holiday visit and is flying back to school with Allison and for Drew's mom, who is waiting to pick them up at the airport. Between watching Flight Aware Live and Real Time Flight, I've managed to create a holiday video. It has helped calm me a bit and keep me awake. (Only 50 more minutes in the air...) Thankfully the twins are tucked in bed upstairs for a few more nights and older daughter is getting a few winks before seeing her patients tomorrow. I hope you will enjoy a quick snapshot of our family.
Thank you families for sharing your precious 22 with me each day. Hold tight and enjoy each of your memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment